Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Thursday 10 November 2022

Me & My Loneliness Permanently By Lack Of Wife

#Afuni A good wife brings positive changes in a man. She guides him to the right path and stands 
by him through thick and thin. She takes care of the children and manages everything at home, 
almost singlehandedly. She is a multitasker who manages work and home with precision.
What is most important in a wife?. A good wife exhibits both care and compassion. She is sensitive 
to the family's needs, and does her best to provide a solution. She understands when her husband 
is frustrated, and tries to make him happy. Her caring disposition makes sure the family does not 
lack in any aspect of life. still yet I remember a renowned proverb there is no knowledge without 
of college & there is no live without life unfortunately still yet I don't have wife but why I 
don't know exactly reason behind to my life without of wife the main cause I don't have strongest 
earning sources therefore I can't marry with gorgeous glamourous blond beauty girl woman therefore 
in my life verily very emptiness continuously but by grace of the Almighty still yet I don't have 
anxiety depression pessimistic inferiority & by grace of the Almighty still yet I do severe struggle 
towards hunting of gorgeous glamourous blond beautiful wife & by grace of the Almighty sooner or later I'll get excellent spouse because everything depends bestow of the Almighty indeed   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post