Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Friday 23 December 2022

Astonish My Tale To All

#Afuni there is no life without wife actually still yet I'm struggling strongest 
but unfortunately still yet I did not get good wife for me what is the reason 
behind that did not get excellent spouse accurately always brides ejects me 
directly indirectly because I don't have high salary & successful business 
because brides always think regarding financially because that is their 
fundamental right given by the Almighty therefore I have no objection 
therefore still yet I do hardest struggle since 2019 till date because always 
I live in state of the optimistic perhaps therefore I do severe struggle last 
four years back to back by grace of Allah the Almighty one day I'll get 
to my spotless character pious soul educated wise kind full wife indeed 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post