Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Sunday 30 April 2023

Would You People Keep Remember Me In Your Prayers

#Afuni O My Allah the Almighty gives me at least one beautiful blond gorgeous glamourous bride 
who will be my legally religiously wife because You ( Allah ) knows everything therefore I'm 
asking to You ( Allah ) directly gives me at least one beautiful blond gorgeous glamourous spouse 
who will make my better half forevermore because I can't find to myself beautiful blond gorgeous 
glamourous spouse because I don't have leisure time for that particular purpose 

always I did much more try even hardest struggle but I did not find proper girl for me who will make 
my bride may be perhaps in my destiny there is no wife its ok there is no issue because my life is 
huge important more than to my wife but whenever I saw to others coming going with their spouses 
then I do feel inferiority complex & those couples also directly ask me when will you do marriage 
common at least now do marriage to someone & I bowed to my head 

in my society everyone right now recommending me if you want be marriage so then let's leaved & 
forget terms & conditions rules & regulations likes age educations height family character beauty
blond gorgeousness glamourous religion cast tribe territory then definitely your marriage compulsory 
will be happen then also I bowed to my head with guiltiness embracement 

kindly do visit on my website mhaafuni.com for furthermore unique spicy fables indeed 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post