Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Friday 30 September 2022

The Women Have Been Only Financially Weakest

#Afuni honestly frankly transparently my lover is not disloyal because 
actually accurately absolutely the women have not been disloyal verily 
very truthful because I did deeply study on the women & I found exactly 
the women have been financially weakest therefore except they sacrificed 
to their first love forevermore because they can't survive honorably without 
of the wealth therefore they have select wealthy man for their marriage enough 
because their entire the family society tribe custom culture tradition religion sect  
etcetera therefore I do believe strongly the women have not been disloyal selfish  
greedy of opportunities thirsty of wealth therefore I do huge respect of the women 
& I believe on them obviously the women have been gentle fragile weakest physically 
physically financially socially enough otherwise the women have been strongest more  
than men in the daily life necessities emotionally mentally problems solver obstacles 
remover motivator encourager mentor moral supporter best friend home maker  
protector of culture custom tradition rituals religion sect family tribe territory 
history etcetera over all I do huge respect to the women & still yet I love to my 
former lover currently she is mother children of wealthy man I do pray for her 
always she is happy healthy safe prosperous with her spouse & children indeed 
       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post