Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Monday 3 October 2022

Then What Can I Do Against Her Wish

#Afuni there is no issue I proposed to her but she rapidly brutally declined 
to my proposal forevermore that's it that chapter has closed forevermore 
because she has fundamental right she accepts or rejects because her lifer 
her life first priority for me if she dislike me there is no issue because she 
is not interested me completely therefore I can't force upon her through 
tactics illegally radically even I can't take revenge to her because she is 
not interested me that's it there is no argument further more because I'd 
knock another door may be someone else will be interested me of course 
there is no doubt everything could happen even beyond human's expectations 
predictions guess currently she has been happily living with her favorite spouse 
& his her children enjoyably God huge bless on them forevermore indeed 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post