Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Tuesday 25 October 2022

What Did Not Think About My Condition

#Afuni she leave me alone I don't care her she deceive me I don't care her 
she did disloyalty to me I don't care her she forgotten me I don't care her she 
she provoked me I don't care her she ignored me I don't care her she avoided  
me I don't care her she cried me I don't care her she molested me I don't care 
her she perished me I don't care her she tempted me I don't care her she black 
mailed me I don't care her she depressed me I don't care her she pushed me in 
the danger zone I don't care her finally she raped me forcefully but nobody can't 
trust on me nobody can't believe on me nobody can't accept to my statement 
in the court also judge did not accept to my plea because people think woman 
can't rape man's oh no what a tragedy for me & men since ever ever forevermore 
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post