Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Friday 21 October 2022

What Did You Think About Islam

#Afuni What really perplexes me is why people don’t understand the simple equation
of why ones allowed and the latter isn’t .The first image is celebrating the secular 
liberal Godless culture and the latter is celebrating her relationship with Allah, 
by following his guidance. Whilst the hijab is mandatory, many women choose to adorn 
the niqab as its a concept within the shariah. It does not matter how much Muslim 
women like myself try to fight the propaganda surrounding us, we will always have the 
stigma that our actions are coerced. The secular liberal culture will never allow the 
truth of our narrative to come out; which is Islam taught through the Quran and Sunnah 
empowers a women and not subjugates her. My name is Khadija my Previous religion was 
Agnostic I converted to is lam at the age of 23 l am From USA.I was raised by a soldier. 
He spent a lot of time in Afghanistan and Iraq, and was very vocal about hating Islam. 
He took trophies home from people he detained or killed. Qurans, burqas, that kind of 
thing. For some reason, he decided to give some of those things to me. I was always 
fascinated by the beautiful script of the Qurans and loved the feeling of being beneath 
the veils. The more terrible things I heard at home, the more I wanted to learn about 
what Islam was really about. The more I learn about Islam, the more I love. I feel now 
that I have been led here very clearly and deliberately my entire life, though l didn't 
know it at the time. Many of the events that led me here were painful and I didn't 
understand, but the result has been worth everything that happened to bring me here. 
I have read into other religions, but it is inescapable the more I read- there is no 
god but Allāh, and Muhammad is his Messenger. I took my shahada early this year. its a 
authentic example enough regarding Islam over all we learned the Islam is not bad but 
unfortunately followers of the Islam except slaves servants puppets pupil weapons tools 
of the Evil since ever even forevermore therefore currently not exactly but most 
probably since 1976 till date non Muslim & enemies of the Islam calling to the Islam 
makes terrorists enough & push up followers towards oppression against women indeed 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post