Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Tuesday 18 October 2022

What Do You Think About My Situation

#Afuni busy person can't be publisher of the Google AdSense because 
busy person don't have leisure time except idle man could be publisher 
of the Google AdSense I learned just now nobody can't earn money easily 
because everyone promotes fake lie advertisements regarding how to make 
money rapidly without of hard work actually accurately absolutely those 
advertisements telling to us lie showing to us fabricated videos enough 
many years I spent behind the Google AdSense Blog but unfortunately 
still yet I did not earn huge money but claims everyday every month 
could generate 100$ 200$ 300$ 400$ 500% 1000$ but still yet I did 
not 100$ per month what a shame on me content meant what still yet 
I did not understand at where will bring content under words 300 
how astonish to me at least for me headache enough & I receiving 
only warnings from the Google AdSense therefore I have decide 
I'll leave to the Google AdSense Blog activity forevermore indeed 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post