Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Monday 14 November 2022

Are You Agree To My Statement

#Afuni unnecessary Google AdSense threating to publisher by name violation of restrictions 
by the way what are those restrictions hate speech copy paste mention particular person 
country community religion name etcetera second threat remove ads from blog anyways 
actually accurately absolutely nothing anything gets to publisher specially to asian and  
african except american canadian australian european gets much more usd through their 
google adsense blog anyways nobody can't write content with restrictions violation means 
what should do not use oppressor's name territory's name religion's name sect's name and 
world health organization & united nation etcetera anyways currently almost 11 months 
completing but unfortunately still yet in my google adsense blog's account only generate 
35usd how astonish to all therefore I have decide I'll delete to my account forevermore 
because nobody can't protect of the nature but everyone can talk about protection of 
nature therefore I feel suffocation continuously with google adsense blog made me 
slave & servant without of salary & businessman without of profit indeed 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post