Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Friday 18 November 2022

Did You Realize To My Problem

#Afuni Suddenly my Google AdSense Blog's earning dropped completely but why 
I don't exactly when of everyday I do posts everyday I do write content but 
unfortunately my earning have become decreased totally per day zero cent I'm 
earning from the google adsense blog literally I did ruin to my precious time 
behind to my google adsense blog unnecessary what is the problem currently 
I did not understand but I knew any big issue behind that to my decreased 
earning I believe in my failure I do trust in my weakness of course I can't 
generate per day 01$ USD  anyways definitely I should leave it's soon 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post