Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Sunday 13 November 2022

Feminine Is My Weakness Completely

#Afuni I love she little but she loves me much more hundred times more than me 
but why I don't know still yet whenever I asked to her she reply me I don't know 
exactly and please don't insist me unnecessary therefore I leaved to my question 
forevermore otherwise she will leave me forevermore because she will think I'm 
mad completely because feminine never ever bear rejection of proposal decline 
of proposal ignorance of proposal avoid of proposal take unserious of love take 
unserious of affection take unserious of passion because feminine have be so 
delicate elegant shy they don't want disclose their love publicly they don't like 
someone decline forbid reject ignore avoid their proposal or love or concern 
because their heart likes fragile therefore men should do handle with care 
according of the feminine always I love women huge since my childhood 
till date but why still yet I did not understand why I'm hungry of beauty 
blond gorgeousness glamourous prettiness till date indeed 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post