Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Saturday 12 November 2022

I Have Lost To My Confidence

#Afuni What is love explain? Love is an intense, deep affection for another person. 
Love also means to feel this intense affection for someone. Love can also refer to 
a strong like for something or to like something a lot. Love has many other senses 
both as a verb and a noun. What are the 4 types of love? There are many sources that 
define many other kinds of love but four is a pretty manageable number. Eros: erotic, 
passionate love. We might as well get that one out of the way first. Philia: love of 
friends and equals Storage: love of parents for children. Agape: love of mankind.
What is real love and? True love is a unique and passionate bond that connects you as 
a couple that wants the best for the other person regardless of what that means for 
them. It is the foundation for a healthy, loving relationship. True love is authentic 
and genuine. unfortunately still yet I did not find any kind of love to anyone I mean 
specially honorable females but I do toughest struggle everyday always I stare of 
beauty blond gorgeous glamourous girls women but always I did get bitter experience 
may be I don't have the best qualities against women desires requirements necessities 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post