Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Friday 18 November 2022

Me & Nature's Condition Same

#Afuni I have realized completely I can't earn much more USD$ through my 
Google AdSense Blog whenever I did write my own creativity & content 
there did not get positive response if sometimes I did copy & paste or I did 
write my own genuine content in that mentioned particular person country 
religion sect tribe territory culture custom tradition name rapidly I get 
threaten email behalf to the Google AdSense you did violation restrictions 
of the Google AdSense OMG then what should I did anyways I have decide 
I can get threats warnings cautions show cause notices but I can't earn USD$ 
everyday from Google AdSense Blog anyways I'm huge confident nothing 
anything will happen specially for the nature & towards protection of the 
nature indeed therefore sooner or later I'd delete to my Google AdSense Blog 
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post