Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Friday 25 November 2022

Tremendous Debate To Mankind

#Afuni live life king size always I live in state of the optimistic since my 
childhood till date because optimistic is my passion optimistic is my 
love optimistic my favorite subject topic conversation discussion 
debate because optimistic crystal clear cut mentions in holy book 
of the Qur'an Chapter Az Zumar Serial Number 175 indeed 
therefore I love of the optimistic but mentioned in  holy book 
of the Qur'an strictly ordered to all mankind don't leave of the 
optimistic & don't close of the pessimistic always live with 
optimistic & promote also of the optimistic & decline 
ignore avoid hate to the pessimistic indeed 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post