Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Thursday 17 November 2022

Women Say Me Huge Naughty Till Now

#Afuni I'm male man naturally always my attraction towards against my gender 
since my teenage till date keep going on continuously because I have huge 
weakness of beauty blond gorgeousness glamourous prettiness but legally 
I do approach towards women with my ability quality skills attraction 
if any woman likes me and gives me by signal likes blinking eye lashes 
or unnecessary smile or continuously staring me or waving hand back 
to back or turning her face again and again unusually or setting hair 
abnormally finally their eyes brightness tears stationary of eye balls 
anyways women attraction affection make me always younger and 
healthy wealthy joyful happier stress less kind full increases my 
humanity hospitality kindness charity solidarity gratitude politeness 
gentle in short complete gentleman for the society indeed 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post