Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Wednesday 7 December 2022

I Write Differently Way From Others

#Afuni I knew very well she loves me too much since first sighted when our eyes 
had connected each to other till date she loves me huge but whenever I saw her 
with her younger brother or father or mother or big sister or siblings even she can't 
wish me through signals signs symbols hifi even she can't stare me along them but 
she shows me her inconvenience with her siblings father mother brother friends but 
she does toughest struggle to send me message through her eyes & telepathy always 
and I hope one day she will find me completely because she loves me unconditionally 
truthfully since day first because our love first sighted  till date indeed


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post