Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Sunday 25 December 2022

Let's Do Something New For Our Own Business

#Afuni no one over here in this perish world very very important person 
without him her the world stops no never the show must go on & on 
actually I think I'll buy my own domain once again likes earlier I was 
otherwise google adsense blog will not give to my USD $ because 
the google adsense will not give to my commission because I'm third part
of the gogle adsense therefore google adsense does not want take any kind 
of stress therefore in this year I'll not receive minimum 100$ anyways 
I did learn much more through google adsense I hope once again I'd generate       
             to my salary through google adsense once again likes earlier last year most 
 probably next week I shall buy to my latest domain indeed 



Click & Get                    * Degree * Credit                      * Treatment * Software 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post