Latest News

Happy Christmas 2018 2019, Merry Christam, Happy New Year 2019, Mha Afuni, 

Wednesday 28 September 2022

What A Unique Necessity

#Afuni I have weakness of the beauty blond gorgeousness glamorous 
since my teenage till date I can't deny I can't cover its realistic truth 
I can't live without of woman I don't have need to anyone anything 
but except I have need of the woman because woman is source of 
the success peace health wealth key person of my life & home I can't 
ignore avoid importance of the woman specially into the my life woman 
huge necessity at least for me forevermore woman is my passion I love 
talk to woman I love learn to woman I love make friend of woman I love 
food made by woman I love conversation with woman I love negotiation 
with woman I love dialogue with woman I love travel but only with woman 
I love live but only with woman I do unconditional truthful love to woman 
I proud on myself because I love to women since ever even forevermore 
my life is emptiness without of woman even I can't expect live without 
of woman I don't have possible women is my fundamental right indeed 
Women made for me and I made for the women by genuine creator 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor

Popular Posts

Recent Post